InterServer Review: Plans & Performance Review
InterServer is a web hosting provider that is affordable that comes with a high-quality customer service that is available 24/7. So with this web hosting provider, you will be getting variety of hosting options from which you can choose from which includes shared VPS and dedicated plans also colocations services if you prefer using your own physical infrastructure. Also, this provider plans come with features that make creating and maintaining your website and online presence easy.
- Uptime Guarantee: 99.9%
- Response Time: 516
- Bandwidth: Unlimited
- Storage: Unlimited
- Price: $5.00/month
InterServer is company that is based from Secaucus, New Jersey that was founded in 1999. It is focused on reselling web hosting plans even though it is currently a small part of their business; they have grown to the point where they are focusing on web hosting.
InterServer provides its services ranging from single-owners, small businesses to fortune 500 companies. Nowadays this company provides everything related to their hosting business that includes their servers as well as creating fibre-optic network and customizing their Linux Kernels.
The company uses top quality hardware and pride themselves on their redundancy and underutilizing resources to ensure optimal performance and uptime for you no matter hosting plan you chose.
InterServer facilities are heavily secured that comes with biometric entry points, redundant power and HVAC units and raised floors to protect servers in the event of water damage. And that is why they can promise you with 99.9% uptime and 100& power uptime.
Hosting Plans and Pricing:
A huge perk of using InterServer is their price guarantee as once you have agreed to amount when signing up is the price you will pay for lifetime of that contract. Also all InterServer plans come with 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Type of hosting Plans:
These are the different types of hosting plans that is being offered by InterServer:
- Shared Hosting
- Virtual Private Server (VPS)
- Cloud Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Colocation Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Quick Servers Hosting
- Custom Hosting
- InterServer offers two flavors of Virtual Private Server (VPS) plans: Linux and Windows. They call each instance of a virtual private server a “slice.”Once you’ve selected the flavor of your slice(s), you can get free migration assistance, and you can opt for the number of resources that are available to you:
- The number of CPU cores
- The amount of memory
- The amount of storage
- The file transfer rate
FEATURES OF VPS HOSTING PLANS
All of InterServer’s VPS plans come standard with the following features:
- Instant provisioning: get your VPS solution up and running in seconds, not hours or days
- 9% uptime guarantee: you can verify this with the included uptime monitoring
- Easy scalability: easily add and manage additional “slices” using your control panel
- Full root access: you can install and customize any software you need to optimize your hosting experience.
Cloud hosting is a good choice for small businesses that may need to scale up quickly and easily. That may be due to anticipated fast growth or to accommodate sudden large spikes in traffic coming from your marketing campaigns.
What is Cloud hosting?
Cloud hosting means that data is stored across a number of different web servers ‘in the cloud’ rather than on a single shared or dedicated server.
Reseller Web Hosting:
InterServer offers five different reseller web hosting packages. The primary difference between the packages is the amount of disk space allotted and the maximum amount of bandwidth you and your affiliates can use.
CHOOSE YOUR RESELLER PREFERENCES
Regardless of which package you choose, you get Web Host Manager for client management, unlimited domains, access to one-click scripts, and MySQL databases running on solid-state drives.
You can set up your account instantly, and InterServer takes care of all backups for you on a daily basis.
Shared Hosting Plans:
If you’re opting for a basic, shared hosting plan, you can choose from three options. All include unlimited storage, transfer, and e-mail. The standard and WordPress plans come with free SSL certificates as well.
- Standard: This plan will likely meet your needs if you’re just getting started or if you have light traffic
- Windows/ASP.NET: The Windows Plan is similar to the Standard Plan, but the server runs Microsoft products instead of open-source/Linux-based software
- WordPress: This plan is for you if you’re looking for a plan to host your WordPress site. It is similar to the other shared plans but includes features such as version control, anti-virus protection, and daily backups. Note that you canhost your WordPress site using the other shared plans at a lower cost.
FEATURES OF SHARED HOSTING PLANS
Regardless of which plan you choose, InterServer offers the following standard features:
- Free site migrationfrom your current host to InterServer
- Registration/transfer of your domain for $1.99with the purchase of any web hosting package
- 24/7 supportfrom their team located in New Jersey via e-mail, live chat, or phone
- Easy-to-use control panels(cPanel for Linux users, Plesk for Windows)
- High-quality physical infrastructuremanaged directly by InterServer
- A 50% cap on server capacity, which prevents performance issues if traffic levels spike
- 9% uptimeguarantee
- Easy one-click installfor 381 programs including WordPress, Drupal, and Magento.
InterServer’s dedicated plans offer top-notch performance, highest levels of reliability, and support heavy traffic. The servers support applications/operating systems that do not support virtualization.
Additionally, since you’re in full control of the software running on your server, you can choose any flavor of Linux, Unix, or Windows for your operating system.
DEDICATED HOSTING FEATURES
All dedicated plans come standard with:
- 5 IP addresses
- 100 MB or 1 GB port
- A transfer rate of 10 TB
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Managed support for operating system-related issues and issues arising from programs installed via a control panel purchased from InterServer
- Provisioning in four hours or less
- Data migration assistance
There are different flavors of dedicated plans. You can choose one that fits your needs based on:
- Your server’s CPU/memory/hard drive combination
- Your server’s operating system
- Whether you want a GUI-based control panel and if so, which one.
Pros and Cons of InterServer:
- Extremely reliable – great server uptime over the years
- Fastest budget hosting – TTFB below 220ms
- Price lock guarantee for shared and VPS hosting
- 100% in-house customer supports
- Good billing practices with 99.9% uptime SLA
- Free sites migration for new customers
- Highly customizable VPS hosting plan
- 20 years of proven business track record
- “Unlimited hosting” is limited by other terms
- VPS hosting not for newbies / non-techies
- Limited server location – United States only
InterServer is a web hosting provider that is affordable that comes with a high-quality customer service that is available 24/7. This is web hosting service platform that will provide you with the cheapest rates. Also this company will provide you with variety of hosting options from which you can choose from which includes shared VPS and dedicated plans also colocations services if you prefer using your own physical infrastructure.
Also if there is any stress or hesitation you’ll feel by taking the danger for you. you’ll get a whole 14 days to offer the software a try. If you give our software and system an attempt to you opt it isn’t for you, we’ll happily offer you all of your a refund’. Also, you should grab it right now because it may NOT be available for this price in the future. It will be a RISK-FREE deal for you, as you have a CASHBACK OFFER within 30 days of purchase.